Classic Magazine 2014/1 (englisch)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20141E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Bertha Benz, inventor's wife
- Carl Benz, family of the automobile producer
- Peter Hentschel, rally driver
- Compact class (W 201), C-Class (W 202)
- Benz Velo, 1894
- 180 D (W 120) pickup
- 280 SLC-500 SLC (C 107), buyer's guide
- O 302 (1974), football World Cup
- Brazil/Brasilia-Sao Paulo-Rio, 220 S (W 111)
- Double-pivot steering
- Postage stamps, collecting through Mercedes-Benz
- Nardo, with W 201, 1983
- Nürburgring, with W 196, 1954
- C-Class (W 202)/C 36 AMG from Affalterbach
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart