Classic Magazine 2009/1 (englisch)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20091E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- The European Automotive Hall of Fame.
- First crossing of Africa in an automobile, 100 years
- Africa expedition, Bwana Tucke-Tucke
- tenth Goodwood Revival Meeting
- 230 (W 123), 280 E (W 124)
- Mercedes 24/100/140 hp, 1926
- 170 S Cabriolet B (W 136)
- 220 S (W 180) racing car
- 300d measuring vehicle (W 189)
- 230 GE (W 460)
- Compact class, 190 model series (W 201)
- LK 334 (1961) tipper transporting materials
- Weserbergland/Germany, in a 300 SL-24 (R 129)
- Work to replace cabriolet and roadster soft tops
- Daimler microscope
- Diesel ventilation louvres (W 124)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart