Classic Magazine 2007/4 (englisch)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20074E
"Classic Magazine 2007/4 (englisch)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 15 years of the airbag as standard equipment in MB cars
- Classic Days Salzburg
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Indianapolis Indy 500 and Mercedes-Benz
- Maybach-Mercedes Classic Ravensburg-Milan
- Silver Arrows, legend, symposium and models
- 30 years of the 300 TD Turbodiesel (W 123), Wagons
- 320 n combination coupe (W 142)
- 170 D open tourer police car (W 136)
- 220 (W 187) Autenrieth delivery van
- 190 SL (W 121)
- Boonyarid Chullasapya, businessman and club founder
- Harry Connors, Major in the US Army and collector
- Dennis Frick, restorer and collector
- Helmut Hoffmann, haulier and truck collector
- South Africa/Cape Town, in a 220 S Cabriolet (W 180)
- Restoration of light-alloy wheels
- DMG typewriter
- Universal 200 D-230 S (W110/111)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart