Classic Magazine 2018/2 (english) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MCE1802
This article is a printed version!
- Classic photo: The Daimler omnibus from around 1900
- Warm-up: Brief reports from the world of Mercedes-Benz Classic. DTM, Around the world in 460 days, 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- Starry skies: The Mercedes-Benz Classic Vehicle Collection is an automotive synthesis of the arts (e.g. W 25, W 194, C 111)
- Royal tour of India: Through the southwest in a 320 Open-top Tourer (W 142)
- Classic portrait: “Hans in Luck” Herrmann, who recently turned 90, looks back over a long life with racing
- Living the dream: Hollywood hero Ralf Möller shows us his home town of Recklinghausen in the Ruhr district at the wheel of the “Big Fintail” (W 111)
- Cheers: 130 years ago, when cars learnt to drive, the history of the filling station began in a pharmacy
- A journey through time: The 1950s. Rock ’n’ roll, Elvis, Romy Schneider, From Here to Eternity, “Ponton” Saloon (W 120), 300 SL (W 198)
- Unique “Stroke Eight”: A yellow AMG 280 E (W 114) returns to its roots after over forty years
- Buyers’ guide: The top-selling W 124 models
- Classics of the future: CLK (A/C 208)
- Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Fort Worth Section: Texan DJ de Jesus and his wife Cecile visit Southfork Ranch in the 560 SL (R 107) from the legendary TV series Dallas
- Marketplace: Focus on the W 114/115, W 124, R 107
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: 190 SL (W 121)
- Feuilleton: Columnist Alex Iwan experiences the Schloss Dyck Classic Days
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart