Classic Magazine 2020/1 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20201E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 03 Editorial
- 06 Impressum
- 07 Contributors
- 08 Warm-up
- 16 We are Family: On five continents there are a total of 81 Mercedes-Benz clubs with over 100,000 active members. Come with us – on a world tour, W 198, W 113, R 107, W 180, U 411, U 421, C 197, W 100, W 116, W 124
- 30 Who am I?: Six classics – and classics of the future – from six decades of automotive history photographed in a completely different way: from below, W 109, W 201, W/WS 06, W 114, C 209, W 198
- 44 »A Mercedes needs to look like a Mercedes«: We visit the former Mercedes-Benz chief designer – one of the most eminent designers in automotive history. A close-up portrait, C 126, W 201, R 129
- 52 »I love my Baby Benz«: 22-year-old Shareen Raudies from Berlin is a succsessful influencer and a student of automotive engeneering, who drives a car that is four years older than she is, W 201
- 56 Two men, one dream: A visit to the volunteer fire brigade in Haar, whose members nurture, care for and also drive two classics, LAF 322, LF 1313B
- 68 Modell-Check: The car that carried the old values over into a new era, W 123
- 75 Ask Dr Giesefeld, W 108
- 76 Forever young: The dream of just once taking a ride in the car unexpectedly came true for our author, C 111-II
- 88 Classics of the future, R 170
- 89 Readers’ letters
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Feuilleton
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart