Classic Magazine 2016/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20162E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- All-inclusive tours, with classic SL cars
- Ranking of most popular classic cars, with W 123
- "Modern classic" vehicle rental
- Christian Boucke, Head of Classic and Museum
- Alexandra Iwan, author and classic car driver
- Ewy Rosqvist von Korff, legendary rally driver
- SS (W 06), illustration
- 500 K Special Streamliner (W 29)
- 230 SL-280 SL (W 113), buyer's guide
- 350 SL (R 107)
- 380 SLC (C 107)
- 300 D (W 123)
- SL 320 (R 129)
- CLS-Class (C 219), classic of the future
- 120 years of trucks, retrospective and collection at Wörth plant
- Poland/Silesia and Wrocław, 230 SL (W 113)
- South Africa, Benz 8/20 hp and 130 (W 23)
- 80 years of diesel passenger cars
- Architectural classics, Stuttgart-Weissenhof
- 10 years of the Mercedes-Benz Museum
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart