Classic Magazine 2008/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20083E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Hans Herrmann, aid project Brazil
- Journey to the Orient, 1964, in a 300 (W 186)
- Poland StarDrive, Masuria
- Barn find/treasure trove Waldbröl
- 300 Sc Coupe (W 188), 600 Coupe (W 100), 250 SE Coupe (W 111)
- Benz RH 2-liter "teardrop" racing car, 1922
- 300 (W 186)
- 190 SL (W 121)
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- 230 SL (W 113)
- 300 SL (R 107)
- SL 600 (R 129)
- SL 500 (R 230)
- L 1113 (1967) with trailer
- Lake Tegernsee/Germany-Austria, in a 320 Carbiolet D (W 142)
- Cavity preservation
- Theodolite used in racing, 1914
- Headlamp cleaning system undergoes testing, 1970
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart