Classic Magazine 2010/1 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20101E
"Classic Magazine 2010/1 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Fleet of the Russian Tsar
- Maybach Museum, Neumarkt/Oberpfalz, Germany
- 300 SL Coupe (W 198), C 111/II Diesel, SLS AMG (C 197)
- Mercedes 15/70/100 hp Type 400, 1927
- 220 S (W 180)
- 220 SE Coupe (W 128)
- 280 SE 3.5 Coupe (W 111)
- 200 D 7/8-seater taxi (W 110)
- 500 SLC (C 107)
- 200 D-280 E (W 123)
- 560 SEC (C 126)
- CL 600 (C 140)
- LP 813 (1975) with Trafo loading crane
- Dieter Glemser, racing driver
- Nicholas II, Tsar of Russia
- Bernd Schneider, racing driver
- Namibia/tour, in a 220 S (W 180) of 1959
- Controls, conversion for disabled driver
- Bequest and documents Jean Pfanz
- Metallic paintwork (W 198)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart