Classic Magazine 2003/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20032E
"Classic Magazine 2003/2 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Ponton (W 105/120/121/180): 50 years, 180 D
- Wagon models (S 123/124/210/211): 25 years
- Wagon models (precursors): Small series
- LP 333 (Millipede)
- Allgäu: in a 190 SL (W 121)
- Andy Warhol, pop artist
- Hermann Ahrens
- Switzerland - Grands Prix 1934-39
- Restoration of a Type 600 (W 100)
- 10 years of the Classic Center in Fellbach
- Desmodromic valve control
- 1968: Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart