Classic Magazine 2019/3 (English) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery country.
This item is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item Please enter the correct code, to add the item to your shopping cart. For more information on the code you will find under AMG Private Lounge
Erhalten Sie beim Kauf von 5 Classic Magazinen einen Gratis Sammelschuber!
- Order number: MCE1903
This article is a printed version!
- 03 Editorial
- 10 Warm-up
- 16 Rendezvous in Paris: In France he is a star: Kyle Eastwood, first-born son of Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood. A day with the musician and a 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet, W 111
- 26 Dreams aglow: New insights and impressions: A major photo series with a thermal imaging camera? Why not? W 100, W 142, V 126, C 197, R 199
- 38 Three courses with “Willi”: An O 319 minibus is the real star of a popular cookery series on German television, O319
- 44 Speed!: 125 years of motor racing: four motorsport legends and a junior driver up close
- 48 Taxi driver: Older Mercedes-Benz taxis have a long tradition in Northern Africa. A visit to Marrakech, W 123, W 124
- 58 Safety first: Reviewing 60 years of maximum safety under the Mercedes star, W 111, W 126, R 107, R 129, C 140
- 60 Three generations, two classic cars, one anniversary: Meeting by Lake Zurich, W111
- 68 Buyers’ guide: These well-balanced and elegant coupés have long been desirable classics, C 124
- 76 Shared passion: A boat and road trip – and an icy christening – with the Mercedes-Benz Club Norway in the Lofoten islands, W 121, W 124, W 136
- 90 Marketplace: Top Mercedes-Benz Classics ,A 209, W 109, W 221, R 129, V 116, W 111, W 121
- 75 Classics of the future
- 88 Ask Dr Giesefeld
- 98 Feuilleton
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Mercedes-Benz AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart