Classic Magazine 2018/2 (English) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery country.
This item is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item Please enter the correct code, to add the item to your shopping cart. For more information on the code you will find under AMG Private Lounge
Erhalten Sie beim Kauf von 5 Classic Magazinen einen Gratis Sammelschuber!
- Order number: MCE1802
This article is a printed version!
- Classic photo: The Daimler omnibus from around 1900
- Warm-up: Brief reports from the world of Mercedes-Benz Classic. DTM, Around the world in 460 days, 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- Starry skies: The Mercedes-Benz Classic Vehicle Collection is an automotive synthesis of the arts (e.g. W 25, W 194, C 111)
- Royal tour of India: Through the southwest in a 320 Open-top Tourer (W 142)
- Classic portrait: “Hans in Luck” Herrmann, who recently turned 90, looks back over a long life with racing
- Living the dream: Hollywood hero Ralf Möller shows us his home town of Recklinghausen in the Ruhr district at the wheel of the “Big Fintail” (W 111)
- Cheers: 130 years ago, when cars learnt to drive, the history of the filling station began in a pharmacy
- A journey through time: The 1950s. Rock ’n’ roll, Elvis, Romy Schneider, From Here to Eternity, “Ponton” Saloon (W 120), 300 SL (W 198)
- Unique “Stroke Eight”: A yellow AMG 280 E (W 114) returns to its roots after over forty years
- Buyers’ guide: The top-selling W 124 models
- Classics of the future: CLK (A/C 208)
- Mercedes-Benz Club of America, Fort Worth Section: Texan DJ de Jesus and his wife Cecile visit Southfork Ranch in the 560 SL (R 107) from the legendary TV series Dallas
- Marketplace: Focus on the W 114/115, W 124, R 107
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: 190 SL (W 121)
- Feuilleton: Columnist Alex Iwan experiences the Schloss Dyck Classic Days
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart