Classic Magazin 2014/2 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20142
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Mille Miglia
- Pebble Beach (mit 540 K Stromlinienwagen W 29)
- GP-Rennwagen, GP von Frankreich in Lyon 1914
- Benz Vis-à-vis, 1894
- 300 S Coupé (W 188)
- 180 D/180 Taxi (W 120)
- 300 SL (W 198 I/II)
- 280 GE (W 460) Rallye Paris-Dakar
- L 406 (1965), Möbeltransporter
- Deutschland/Schwäbische Alp, SLK 230 Kompressor (R 170)
- Classic Center, Restaurierung, mit W 198 I
- Interessengemeinschaft Benz und Daimler, 1924
- Notgeld der Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft (Artefakte Nr.34)
- Service: Stoffdächer bei offenen Fahrzeugen
- 220 (W 187)/Motordaten (M 180)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart