Classic Magazin 2009/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20091
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- European Automotive Hall of Fame
- Afrika-Durchquerung erstmals per Auto, 100 Jahre
- Afrika-Expedition, Bwana Tucke-Tucke
- zehntes Goodwood Revival Meeting
- 230 (W 123), 280 E (W 124)
- Mercedes 24/100/140 PS, 1926
- 170 S Cabriolet B (W 136)
- 220 S (W 180) Rennwagen
- 300d Messwagen (W 189)
- 230 GE (W 460)
- Kompaktklasse, 190er (W 201)
- LK 334 (1961) Kipper im Baustofftransport
- Weserbergland/Deutschland, mit 300 SL-24 (R 129)
- Austauscharbeiten von Carbiolet- und Roadsterverdecken
- Diesel-Belüftungslamellen (W 124)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart