Classic Magazin 2021/2 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20212
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 18 It has to be love: More and more young women and men drive and celebrate classic and youngtimers with the star, R 107, W 120, W 124, W 201
- 34 Adventure Andes: Two friends on a long journey through South America, p 124
- 42 photo art: Four sporty, elegant coupés staged in Pop Art style, W 111, C 107, C 123, C 215
- 50 The Quandt racing boat
- The legendary record boat powered a 300 SL engine
- 54 Danny in luck: A visit to what is probably one of the greatest Mercedes-Benz fans in England, the W 109, W 115, W 116, W 124
- 68 Model check, R 170
- 75 Ask Dr. Giesefeld
- 76 Fast on the move: The AMG Owners Club, R 129, R 230, S 202,
- 88 letters to the editor
- 89 Classics of the Future, Series 210
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Back to the future, G-model
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Mercedes-Benz AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart