Classic Magazine 2020/1 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20201E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 03 Editorial
- 06 Impressum
- 07 Contributors
- 08 Warm-up
- 16 We are Family: On five continents there are a total of 81 Mercedes-Benz clubs with over 100,000 active members. Come with us – on a world tour, W 198, W 113, R 107, W 180, U 411, U 421, C 197, W 100, W 116, W 124
- 30 Who am I?: Six classics – and classics of the future – from six decades of automotive history photographed in a completely different way: from below, W 109, W 201, W/WS 06, W 114, C 209, W 198
- 44 »A Mercedes needs to look like a Mercedes«: We visit the former Mercedes-Benz chief designer – one of the most eminent designers in automotive history. A close-up portrait, C 126, W 201, R 129
- 52 »I love my Baby Benz«: 22-year-old Shareen Raudies from Berlin is a succsessful influencer and a student of automotive engeneering, who drives a car that is four years older than she is, W 201
- 56 Two men, one dream: A visit to the volunteer fire brigade in Haar, whose members nurture, care for and also drive two classics, LAF 322, LF 1313B
- 68 Modell-Check: The car that carried the old values over into a new era, W 123
- 75 Ask Dr Giesefeld, W 108
- 76 Forever young: The dream of just once taking a ride in the car unexpectedly came true for our author, C 111-II
- 88 Classics of the future, R 170
- 89 Readers’ letters
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Feuilleton
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Mercedes-Benz AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart