Classic Magazine 2005/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20053E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Ewy von Korff Rosqvist (trophies)
- 450 SEL 6.9/560 SEL/S 320 long (W 116/126/140)
- Benz 200 hp "Lightning Benz"
- O 317 library bus
- Brandenburg: in a 280 E/300 CD Turbodiesel (W 123)
- Mercedes-Benz in films
- Josef Brauner, engineering designer
- Calendars with classic vehicles and new Museum
- Model auto in scale 1:18 from China (Targa Florio)
- Spa 1989 and Nürburgring 1989 with an AMG 500 SEC (W 126)
- Star tour 2005
- Paintwork care
- Popemobile S-Class Landaulet (W 140)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart