Classic Magazin 2013/2 (german)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20132
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Eugen Böhringer, Rallyefahrer
- 125 Jahre Motorisierte Feuerwehr
- 220 S (W 180), 60 Jahre Ponton-Mercedes
- Benz 60 PS Tourenwagen, 1910
- Stuttgart 200 Limousine 4 Türen (W 02)
- 130 (W 23)/150 (W 30)/170 H (W 28)
- C 111
- 280 SE (W 116)
- 230 C (C 123)
- 300 GE (W 463)
- 50 Jahre LP 1620 (1963)
- Jan Hofer, Tagesschau-Sprecher und Oldtimer-Besitzer
- Ostfriesland/Deutschland, 540 K Cabriolet B (W 29)
- Einspritzmotor (W 128) und Vergasermotor (W 126)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart