Classic Magazin 2005/4 (german)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20054
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 250 SE/300 SEL 3,5/300 SEL 6,3 (W 108/109)
- Daimler Reitwagen
- Mercedes 40 PS Simplex
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- L 319 Antiquitätentransporter
- LP 1624 mit Wackenhut-Aufbau
- Saarland, mit 300 Cabriolet D (W 189)
- Walter Lange, Unternehmer, mit 250 SE Coupé
- Classic Days Salzburg 2005
- Instrumentaltafel 300 SEL 6,3 (W 109)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart