Classic Magazine 2019/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20193E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 03 Editorial
- 10 Warm-up
- 16 Rendezvous in Paris: In France he is a star: Kyle Eastwood, first-born son of Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood. A day with the musician and a 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet, W 111
- 26 Dreams aglow: New insights and impressions: A major photo series with a thermal imaging camera? Why not? W 100, W 142, V 126, C 197, R 199
- 38 Three courses with “Willi”: An O 319 minibus is the real star of a popular cookery series on German television, O319
- 44 Speed!: 125 years of motor racing: four motorsport legends and a junior driver up close
- 48 Taxi driver: Older Mercedes-Benz taxis have a long tradition in Northern Africa. A visit to Marrakech, W 123, W 124
- 58 Safety first: Reviewing 60 years of maximum safety under the Mercedes star, W 111, W 126, R 107, R 129, C 140
- 60 Three generations, two classic cars, one anniversary: Meeting by Lake Zurich, W111
- 68 Buyers’ guide: These well-balanced and elegant coupés have long been desirable classics, C 124
- 76 Shared passion: A boat and road trip – and an icy christening – with the Mercedes-Benz Club Norway in the Lofoten islands, W 121, W 124, W 136
- 90 Marketplace: Top Mercedes-Benz Classics ,A 209, W 109, W 221, R 129, V 116, W 111, W 121
- 75 Classics of the future
- 88 Ask Dr Giesefeld
- 98 Feuilleton
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart