Classic Magazine 2016/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20163E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 70 years of the Unimog, illustration
- Automotive Hall of Fame, Bertha Benz, Bruno Sacco, Max Hoffman, Béla Barényi, Wilhelm Maybach, Gottlieb Daimler, Carl Benz
- 280 CE (W 114/ W115, Stroke/8), 200 T (W 123), Golden 70s
- Arne Jacobsen, 1936, gas station, Skovshoved (near Copenhagen), Type 300 (W 186), Type 220 (W 187), Mercedes-Benz Klub Danmark
- Innovation for steering wheels
- Buyer's guide, Mercedes-Benz W120/W 121, Ponton
- Wolfgang Count Berghe von Trips, racing driver
- Classic Academy, Stuttgart
- Rene Nunez, Philippine collector, 280 CE (W 123), 300 TD
- David R Scott, NASA astronaut, Mercedes-Benz 190 SL
- Classic of the future, SLS AMG Roadster (C 197)
- Hermann Layher, Head of the Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Mercedes-Benz Type 630, SS 27/160/200 hp (W 06)
- Ponton Mercedes 220 S, Elisabeth und Fred Smits, married couple from New Zealand
- Mercedes-Benz 280 SLC, watch special
- The Paul Pietsch Classic, rally through the Black Forest, Harburger van, OM 615 (200 D/8), L 206 D
- Mercedes-Benz 540 K, Cabriolet B, 1939, Heidelberg am Neckar
- Generation EQ
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart