Classic Magazine 2013/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20133E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Roland Asch, racing driver
- Autonomous driving on a historic route
- Klausen race (in a W 25)
- Prince Henry Rally, 1910
- Truck plant, 50 years of Wörth
- 600 (W 100), 50 years of the Grand Mercedes
- Benz 21/80 hp Special Tourer, 1910
- 300d Pullman Landaulet (W 189)
- 600 Pullman (W 100)
- 350 SLC (C 107)
- 190 E (W 201)
- CLK Coupe (C 208)
- Lo 2000 (1932), diesel engine and body
- LK 3500 (1952), tank truck
- Eugen Böhringer, rally driver
- Victoria/Australia, 190 SL (W 121)
- S-Class, model series produced in parallel (W 108/111)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart