Classic Magazine 2012/1 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20121E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 90th birthday of Eugen Böhringer
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
- Mille Miglia 1955
- Police museum, Lower Saxony/Germany
- Targa Florio 1922
- 300d (W 189), S 500 long (W 140)
- Mercedes 6740/65 hp, 1922
- 170 Vb (W 136)
- 170 D open tourer police car (W 136)
- 300 SLR (W 196 S)
- 190 D (W 121)
- 280 SE 3.5 Coupe (W 111)
- 380 SLC (C 107)
- 260 SE (W 126)
- 560 SEL (W 126)
- O 3500 all-weather version (1953), in Luxembourg
- O 6600 H (1953), in Luxembourg
- O 309 (1974) Auwärter body, in Luxembourg
- Konrad Adenauer, notary and grandson of German Chancellor
- Hans Herrmann, racing driver
- London/Great Britain, 170 Vb (W 136)
- Repair of automobile clocks
- Bronze busts of Benz and Daimler
- Design feature integrated radiator on S-Class (W 140)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart