Classic Magazine 2011/1 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20111E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- AMG endurance racing and GT vehicles
- Buddhist monastery with vehicle collection, Bangkok
- Carrera Panamericana
- Iceland and classic autos
- Mille Miglia
- Benz Patent Motor Car, carriage, high-wheel bike, low-wheel bike
- SSKL (W 06 RS)
- 300d (W 189)
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- 280 SLC (C 107)
- SLK-Class (R 170)
- LA 311 firefighting vehicle (1955), through Africa
- Rudolf Caracciola, racing driver
- Bernd Schneider, racing driver
- Gerhard Ungar, member of the Board of Management, HWA AG
- Alsace/France, in a 280 SLC (C 107)
- Engine block, professional inspection
- Design feature powerdomes in the SLK (R 170)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart