Classic Magazine 2009/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20093E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- F-Cell Roadster with fuel cell
- New production of leather for 1950s/1960s vehicles (Classic Center)
- Exhibition of powertrain systems of the future
- Mille Miglia
- Tripoli, Grand Prix 1939
- Special exhibition, innovation through the years
- 220 Cabriolet A (W 187), 220 SE Cabriolet (W 128)
- Mercedes 45 hp, 1905
- W 165, 1939
- 170 V Cabriolet A (W 136)
- 300 SLR (W 196 S)
- 300 Se (W 112), rally version
- W 116 experimental vehicle
- W 126 experimental vehicle
- SL and SL-Class (R 129)
- Lo 2750 (1936) transporter for racing department
- 100th anniversary of the birth of Hermann Lang, racing driver
- North Queensland/Australia, in an S 500 Coupe (C 140)
- Repair work on the hydraulic system of a Type 600 (W 100)
- Jellinek family history records
- Chrome trim instead of crank handle
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart