Classic Magazine 2007/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20073E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 100 years of history at Brooklands
- Early history of passenger car production at Cannstatt
- London-Sydney Marathon 1977
- 1 year of the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Mille Miglia
- Sindelfingen, post-war passenger car production
- Star tour to Erfurt
- 540 K Cabriolet C (W 29), 280 SE Cabriolet (W 111), E 320 Cabriolet (A 124)
- 770 Cabriolet F (W 07)
- 170 V (W 136)
- 280 E (W 123)
- LK 311 (1961) as construction industry tipper
- Michael Bock, Managing Director MB Museum
- 100 years of Friedrich Geiger, designer
- Wilhelm II of Prussia, German Emperor
- Belgium/tour, in a 230 S Universal (W 111)
- Dry ice cleaning process
- Merger agreement between Daimler and Benz
- Diesel passenger car, the world's first, 1936
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart