Classic Magazine 2004/4 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20044E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 4 classics (W 107/108/111/136): 170 S, 220 S, 280 SEL 3.5, 300 SL
- Six-cylinder racing car: Maybach design
- L 5000
- Ruhr region: in a 190 D (W 121)
- David Douglas Duncan, photographer, in the 300 SL (W 198)
- Hans-Joachim Förster
- Crossing Africa (W 110)
- USA cooperation with Studebaker
- 2000 kilometers across Germany 1934 and 2004
- Tire advice
- Commission books
- Eight-cylinder engines for S-models North America (W 108/109)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart