Classic Magazine 2004/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20042E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Six-point-niner (W 116): 450 SEL 6.9
- E-Class top-of-the-range diesel E 400 CDI (W 211)
- Sodomka 170 V Cabriolet: long-lost treasure
- Stroke/8 diesel 240 D 3.0 (W 115): Comparison
- L 319
- Switzerland: with a 500 SL (R 107)
- 50 years of the Mercedes Magazine
- Josef Müller
- Count Berghe von Trips
- Maybach in the Automotive Hall of Fame
- Till Demtröder's 280 SE 3.5 Coupe (W 111)
- Police classics in Museum
- Leather restoration and care
- 1899: Benz Mylord Coupe
- Airbag for S-Class rear-seat passengers (W 116)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart