Classic Magazine 2013/1 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20131E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- German Automobile Museum, Langenburg Castle
- Classic auto journeys, routes suggested by readers
- 230 SL (W 113), 50 years of the Pagoda SL
- Mercedes 60 hp Simplex, 1903
- Mercedes 16/45 hp, 1918
- 170 V (W 136)
- 230 SL (W 113)
- S-Class (W 116)
- 200 D (W 124)
- SL (R 129)
- L 911 (1971) with Glogger trailer, timber industry
- Horst Brüning, FIVA President
- Jochen Mass, racing driver
- Andes/Ecuador, 280 S (W 108)
- Automatic transmission and power steering system (W 113)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart