Classic Magazine 2005/4 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20054E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 250 SE/300 SEL 3.5/300 SEL 6.3 (W 108/109)
- Daimler riding car
- Mercedes 40 hp Simplex
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- L 319 antiques transporter
- LP 1624 with Wackenhut body
- Saarland, in a 300 Cabriolet D (W 189)
- Walter Lange, businessman, with 250 SE Coupe
- Classic Days Salzburg 2005
- Instrument panel of the 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart