Classic Magazine 2020/2 (English) Printversion
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MCE2101
This article is a printed version!
- 03 Editorial
- 06 Impressum
- 08 Contributors
- 10 Warm-up
- 16 The tank full of blues, With the two music icons Robby Krieger (guitarist of the cult band The Doors) and Brian Auger (Hammond organ genius) and their two sons Waylon and Karma through sunny Los Angeles, W 109
- 32 From the other star, Photo artist Igor Panitz created unique detailed shots for us, W 120, 600, W 18, C 107, W 136
- 42 Time travel to happiness, A road trip through dream landscapes on Lake Maggiore in northern Italy, W 113, R 107
- 48 A brilliant double, an encounter with Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard Melcher, the founders of AMG, “The Hammer”, W 109
- 56 A question of the line,Mercedes-Benz aerodynamics director Teddy Woll got in touch with the legendary streamlined SSKL from 1932 exclusively for Classic Magazin
- 68 Model check, W 111
- 75 Ask Dr. Giesefeld, W 111
- 76 Carrera Espanola, Out and about with the Mercedes-Benz Club Spain, C 107, W 111, S 123
- 88 classics of the future, AMG versions of the 124 series
- 89 Readers’ letters
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Feuilleton
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart